Saturday 15 February 2014

Brisbane Vintage Shopping


As mentioned in my previous post, one of my favourite things to do in Brisbane is to visit the amazing vintage/antique centres. We managed to squeeze in a visit to two antique centres while we were in Brisbane, one in Woolloongabba and one in Paddington. They were both amazing! If you're planning on visiting either of these antique centres make sure you allow a couple of hours in each one as there is so much to see! Also, I recommend spending a whole day in Paddington as there are quite a few antique shops and lovely boutiques that are worth seeing, as well as a lot of cute cafes to eat at such as this one. Here are some of the photos I took of our vintage shopping trips... 


Have you been to either of these antique centres before? I wish Tasmania had big antique centres like this one. I'm already looking forward to visiting these ones again next time I go to Brisbane!  

1 comment:

  1. I love the Gabba antique centre, I live just a couple of blocks away, but I somehow don't get around to going as often as I'd like. They had a vintage Singer sewing machine a little while ago, but the case was locked and no one knew how much it was. .. They were going to call me, but never did- I decided it was for the best though, as I still haven't cleaned up the vintage Pfaff I got a few years back!

    ReplyDelete