Saturday 1 February 2014

January Moments

Had a great time celebrating the New Year with friends and was happy to finally be able to use my pretty new diary.
Sold this pretty dress in my Etsy shop! My first dress to sell online.
Went to the Evandale Market and found some pretty vintage finds. 
Packed my bags and flew to Brisbane for a holiday and to see one of my best friends get married! 

Listening... To Triple J's hottest 100.
Eating... Out at lots of different restaurants and cafes in Brisbane such as Bare Bones Society, Vapiano and Bonsai Botanika.
Enjoying... Spending time with all of my lovely friends in Brisbane and exploring what this beautiful city has to offer. 
Looking forward to... My friend, Mias, wedding day, going out for her hens night tonight, and exploring more of the city again next week.   

January was a very busy month for me. I finally have the chance to write a post after a couple of weeks of being a bit quiet here. I'm in Brisbane at the moment and am having a wonderful time exploring the city, eating good food and helping get ready for a wedding that I'm a bridesmaid for! Hope your first month of the year was a lovely one and I'll be back later on in the week to post some snippets of my trip so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment