Wednesday 4 December 2013

Gift Guide | Ladies



Christmas is well and truly on its way and to get into the mood a little bit I thought I would share a few christmas themed blogposts over the next few weeks! To start with I thought I would share a few bright and summery gift ideas. I'm secretly wishing for just about everything on this list for christmas! I have already bought myself the lipstick and am definitely going to buy a pair of Saltwater sandals for summer this year ha! Is there anything on this list you are also wishing for? Keep an eye out for a gift guide for gents post next week! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love that bag and bike! And I seen the dress on someone elses buys after Cyber Monday!
    Lauren
    ohhayblogs.blogpsot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bike is gorgeous! Wouldn't last 5 minutes in Oxford, though...far too pretty!

    ReplyDelete