Friday 29 November 2013

Floral Vintage Finds


I love it when op-shop finds just coordinate perfectly together! I had this happen yesterday when I quickly stopped by a few of my favourite op-shops and found a bunch of lovely floral things in matching colours! Vintage fabrics can often be really hard to find, so I was really happy to find the amount that I did! I'm planning on making them into pretty floral dresses soon. However, my favourite find from yesterday was a pretty pink Royal Doulton saucer! I have started a habit of buying at least one vintage saucer each time I op-shop to build up my collection and so had a quick last minute look before I left and found the pretty pink saucer sitting right on top of the pile of vintage plates. Have you founds any pretty vintage finds lately?    

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! Is one of those saucers a Johnson of Australia? I found one of their creamers last week, bringing my collection to 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun is collecting vintage tea sets?! Neither of those pieces are Johnson, but good luck with your collection! xx

      Delete