Saturday 30 August 2014

August Moments


Here are a few snaps from my phone of some of the things I've gotten up to in August. Some of the highlights were seeing the signs of spring more and more everyday (in particular the pretty cherry blossoms and the longer days), making daisy chains in the afternoon sun, and celebrating my 22nd birthday! Here are a few more things that I have been up to...

EATING | Turkish delight cupcakes by the lovely Kristy Hooper, Raspberry pancakes from the raspberry farm, sticky pork belly bun by Eats with Beats (my most favourite thing to eat ever!), Vietnamese food from the restaurant Mekong, and Tacos de Pancho's tacos, just to name a few! Let's say I won't be needing to eat much during September!

MAKING | My granny square blanket, a pattern for my new dress design, a new quilt featuring squares of my favourite vintage fabrics to be able to keep a piece of them all forever. 

BUYING | A new pair of jeans that I actually like, top deck chocolate, a new Essie nail polish, and vintage sheets to make into dresses.

LOVING | Being half way through this semester already, getting back into blogging again, that the days are getting warmer and longer, the fact that I have finally convinced Matt to read Harry Potter, and that I have mid-semester break this week!

Hope you've had a lovely month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment