Tuesday 3 September 2013

Lovely Gifts


Yesterday I posted a photo of all the lovely gifts I received from my friends on Instagram and it ended up getting quite a lot of likes, so I thought I would share them in more detail here. I think it's pretty safe to say that my friends know me very well... I loved everything I received! The pretty Pastel Style book had been on my wish list for a very long time so I was very excited when I unwrapped that one! I also loved how my friends thought of the little details that they knew I would love such as the vintage handkerchief, the pretty paper straws (in my two favourite colours!), cute washi tape and little birdie paper clips. My friends really are the best!   

3 comments:

  1. HI Janelle. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award.

    For more see my blog post at http://whatlisasaw1.blogspot.co.uk (previously known as Tea and Textiles)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, thank you so much! Thats so kind of you! :) xx

      Delete
  2. How lovely! These are such wonderful gifts! It's so nice to have friends who know us well... that vintage handkerchief is beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete