Wednesday 28 August 2013

30 Before 30


Now that I've turned 21 and am officially in my twenties, I decided it might be fun to write a list of goals to achieve, and things to do before I'm 30. I don't expect to achieve all 30 goals but I think it will be interesting looking back on this in a few years time and seeing how many things I have managed to cross off the list! So here is my 30 before 30...
  1. Travel overseas
  2. Get married
  3. Graduate
  4. Start my own business
  5. Host a crafter-noon
  6. Get a tattoo
  7. Learn to play piano
  8. Plant a rose bush
  9. Ride in a hot air balloon
  10. Dye my hair
  11. Bake a three tiered cake
  12. Make a quilt with my vintage scraps
  13. Own a boutique
  14. Buy a house
  15. Go to Splendour in the Grass
  16. Buy a caravan and make it pretty
  17. Get into film Photography
  18. Host a dinner party
  19. Go to a Finders Keepers Market
  20. Start a new hobby
  21. Ride on a roller coaster
  22. Travel around Australia
  23. Buy a cute bike
  24. Try out a gym
  25. Start a vegetable garden
  26. Make a bunch of dresses from vintage patterns
  27. Join a book club 
  28. Go to a drive in cinema
  29. Own a Royal Albert tea set
  30. Live in Melbourne for a while
It was actually pretty hard to come up with 30 goals to add to the list and some of these will be a lot easier to achieve then others! Do you have a 30 before 30 list? Leave me a link if you like as I would love to read it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment