Tuesday 2 December 2014

Love Eat Make

LOVE | Last week I purchased myself some new Saltwater Sandals (something that has been on my wish list for ages!) I love them so much and already know I will be wearing them all summer long. I think they will make the perfect pair with some of the pretty summer dresses I plan on wearing this season!

EAT | Over the last couple of weeks I have been complaining about being hungry all of the time (I think it might be a side effect of some new medication I've started to take) and I found myself snacking multiple times during the day. I therefore decided to make some healthy coconut and date protein balls as they are full of lots of good things that really help to fill me up! They are actually delicious and taste like they are a bit of a treat even though they are really healthy. I used this thermomix recipe, but I'm sure they would still be easy enough to make without one.

MAKE | Now that uni is finished for the year I'm able to start planing our wedding. At the moment I'm working on an exciting wedding project that involves mint green paint. It has been a dream of mine for a while now to go to a paint shop and buy a pot of mint green paint and this coming Saturday that dream will come true! I don't know yet if I will share many of the wedding projects yet, as I want them to be a bit of a surprise for our wedding guests on the day. But I still like to keep you updated on some of the things that we will be working on and I will be sure to share most things after the wedding next year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking the recipe. I've been trying to find a easy, healthy snack for my son & I when we go out. There are so many different Thermomix bliss ball recipes I had a hard time choosing but I'm sure these will be great. Not many ingredients either. :)

    ReplyDelete